Friday, November 28, 2014

Visiting My Friend Lavonne in Belgrade, Montana

While in Montana in August I also visited my friend Lavonne , who lives in Belgrade , Montana. She has a sweet little farm where she raises her own meat , has chickens, eggs, a goat she milks and many other farm animals.What a great day we had there. Lavonne also rents out 2 Sheepherder Wagons for people to stay in. So of course I was not going to pass that up. What a fun time we had. Lavonne also fixed us a wonderful dinner. We just didn't have enough time to really get a good visit in.
Somehow I forgot to post this last year  and it was so much fun I wanted you to see it.

A beautiful sunset while we were there.
Bill sitting on the porch of the wagon we stayed in
















































































1 comment:

  1. You finally got to sleep in a sheep wagon, Robin! Now that Bill knows I don't bite, maybe you can come back for a bit longer visit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete