Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fun and Family - More pictures of 2015

Our family gets together a lot and we always have a great time. Always food, fun and laughter. Some pictures from 2015.
 The new tree  house  at Jenny's.
Games we played at Easter at Jen's. All the kids were mad because we didn't have an Easter egg hunt but they got over it after playing games. Besides I think they are getting a little big . We had so much fun and laughed so hard.
 I am trying to slide an Oreo down my nose and into my mouth. Try it sometime, LOL.
 Here is Bill trying to flip money into a pie dish. Ya right
 Rebecca had to pick up cotton balls and put them on to a paper plate with Vaseline on the end of her nose
 Shooting rubber bands at  aluminum cans
 More cotton balls
Silly kids










1 comment:

  1. Robin, looks like you have just too much fun! Check out my BlogSpot The Desert Speaks! I just completed 30 paintings in 30 days! :-)

    ReplyDelete