Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving and my Home


One of my many favorite things that I love to do is decorate my home. Inside and out. This is my Antique cookstove that isn't hooked up to work as yet. It is decorated for Thanksgiving. I have  collection of Turkeys and Turkey platters. They are
displayed through my house.













This is a close up of my cookstove
















My front porch












Another of my front porch


My old Hoosier Cabinet in my dining room.
Now if I can fit all my family in the dining room with all the decorations it will be great. LOL. There will be at 16 of us and I will love every minute of it.












I found this old ladder at a sale for $10.00 this summer. I painted it a cranberry red and put it in the corner of my living room. I have been hanging my old baskets on it and it is great.


















4 comments:

  1. You are so creative Robin! I especially like the ladder and might steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your decorations for Thanksgiving. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Carrie for visiting. Please come again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you are very good at decorating too. Nice pics. Your new home looks lovely. Great to enjoy making a house a home.

    ReplyDelete