Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Snow and More Snow

       Last night we had blizzard conditions with wind and 18 inches of snow. We got up this morning and we couldn't believe our eyes
       I went out early and got all my chores done, feed my birds ,cleaned my woodstove and helped my husband get would on the back porch. I scared my poor sheep half to death because I had a hat on and I never wear a hat.
My  granddaughters came over for the day and I taught them how to make a chain stitch in crochet and we had a hot chocolate party.
I took a few pictures today so you could see all our snow. It is so beautiful .



2 comments:

  1. WOW, Robin, you did get alot of snow. We ended up with about 5 or 6 inches. Tonight we're down to the minus temps.... keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot more snow than we did. Your place looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete