Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010

   We had a wonderful day at our oldest sons home . His wife cooked a really nice meal with all the trimmings. Everything was so good. Our next to the oldest granddaughter made a so, so good Pumpkin Cheesecake. O my gosh it was good.
    Here are the guys in there normal position after a holiday meal . They never fail us.
We had lots of good laughs mostly over my pumpkin pie that turned out horrible. I have no idea what happened. But it was BAD. So my Chicky Loo's will get it and they will love it.
This is my fifth to the youngest granddaughter and my second to the oldest granddaughter. Aren't they beautiful?
Someone ask me the other day if I had a favorite grandchild. I told them " No, they are all my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment