Monday, December 9, 2013

Some of My Needle Work

One of many blocks I am making for a class I took called  "Roses for Remembrance "It was taught by my good friend Jeannie Austin. The most awesome quilter I have ever known


This quilt I made for my daughter, Jenny. It took me forever to get it finished.It is called " Nosegay " or " Bridal Bouquet " It is all hand quilted.
A needle case I made for an exchange in my Comforters Quilt Group
A wool piece I made last year. All made out of Recycled Wool. It now belongs to my granddaughter Megan
Another wool piece I made from recycled Wool and Cotton fabric. This also belongs now to my granddaughter Megan. Old buttons are used for the center of the flowers

2 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful quilting! Lucky granddaughter. Just beginning to learn myself!

    ReplyDelete