Thursday, September 10, 2015

Where Have I Been ??????

It is very hard for me to believe I haven't been on my blog since Christmas. I have no idea what happened. Well I did have another operation on my face in November. So that kinda through me off course but all is well from that now. Messed up my face a little more but I can pretty much deal with it.
Our sweet little granddaughter was a year old the last day of December. What a joy she has been. And of course you will be seeing many more pictures of her.
Our family is growing in leaps and bounds Brad got married and I have a very nice new daughter in law ( Kim ) so we have some instant grandchildren now. We love them all very much.Also Brad and Kim took me razor clam digging this spring I haven't been since I was 11 or 12. I had so much fun. Do you like my hat.


I put in a great garden this year and with the extreme heat we had  it was great for the garden. This was taken in May or June before the tomatoes were planted


No comments:

Post a Comment