Monday, November 13, 2006

The Last Few Days

My goodness we have had some problems the last few days. Friday our water quit working and we thought it was our pump but as it turned out it was some kind of switch. Thank heavens. Then yesterday we had a real bad wind storm and our electricity went off until 10:00 a.m. this morning. I had a dentist appointment and had to cancel it because I had no way to get ready.
All the leaves are off the trees now and I have been watching the birds and squirrels getting ready for winter. I love to watch them.
I have some roving orders I am getting ready to send off. Several people in the last few days have ordered wool roving from me. It is always fun for me to sell some of my products from my farm.
I guess I am ready for winter. I have food in my pantry, wood in my woodshed and hay in my barn. This is when I know I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment