Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Day Before Thanksgiving

Well for the first time in 40 years I am not cooking dinner but instead we are going to my sons home for Thanksgiving. It has been fun to know that my little grandchildren are excited that I am coming to their house.I have had a great time making what I am taking there. I have made 4 pies and a Sweet Potato dish. It is new so if it is good I will post the recipe.

I have also been working on my Applique block I have been making for the class I have been taking. I have to have it finished by next Wednesday. It is lookin' pretty good .
Our weather has finally leveled off here a bit. My goodness we have had some nasty weather.

I delivered 5 turkeys to our local food bank today. They were really glad to see me., LOL

Wishing all of you a very nice Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment