Sunday, December 3, 2006

December Is Here

Boy , It didn't take long for December to get here. We had such a long summer this year. It seems like it just got over.
I did a local bazaar this weekend and did really well. I sold a good amount of my handspun yarn and quite alot of my handmade soap. That always makes my day.
While I was at the bazaar I started a new scarf to sell and it is looking really nice. I am knitting with 2 strands of yarn , one plain and one fancy and it is looking very pretty.
If any of you are ever interested purchasing anything I have to sell please feel free to send me an email and we will talk. I hope soon to list some of my items.
At the present I have:
Wool roving in several colors. I can send samples.
Handmade soap
Some handspun yarn
I also have knitting books and patterns but I may not get those listed until after Christmas when I have more time. I carry Fiber Trend patterns.
Well I am off to make myself a cup of tea and organize myself for this week. I have another applique class. Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment