Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pineapple Express

That is what they called our weather today. Temperatures were 65* and the wind was blowing quite brisk. A little rain but otherwise a very nice day. It is so nice to have warmer weather.

We have sold our house so I spend most of my days now sorting and packing. We have 40 years gathering. I have not moved since 1967 so I have come to the conclusion that this is a blessing in disguise. Nobody should have this much STUFF. Although I am not doing a real good job of getting rid of anything.

My seven year old granddaughter, Hailey, came by today after selling her cookies for Brownies and informed me that she has sold almost 400 boxes of cookies by HERSELF in almost 3 weeks. I couldn't believe it. She is just as cute as she can be and so proud of herself.

I have a few flowers peeking through the ground to brighten my life . Here is one of my favorites.












No comments:

Post a Comment