Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Lacamas Ladies Sewing Group






On the second and fourth Tuesday. I meet with a group of women to just sit and sew. We meet at The Lacamas Comunity Center not far from my home. It started with four or five women and we are now up to about 25 or 30 women. It is a open group and we just sit and talk, sew and eat or whatever we want to do . It is such a fun group and I get so much done there. We sew, spin, knit, crochet, quilt and some of us just come and talk. Last week we decided to have a holiday feed. One of the ladies cooked a turkey and we brought the rest. O my gosh it was so great. I ate so much I could hardly move. Look at this food.


2 comments:

  1. looks like a good time was had by all.
    -------------
    wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a lovely Christmas.
    ----------
    and to also let you know about my new blog:
    www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
    (I still have my gardengoose blog..this new one is simply geared totally towards gardening)
    and wanted to invite you to the Small Town Living forums in case you haven't been by:
    www.smalltownliving.ning.com
    ----------
    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete