Sunday, December 14, 2008

Odds and Ends of Photos

This also hangs in my bedroom. It is an old marriage certificate of my Grandma and Grandpa on my dads side. She was a very special grandma to me. I never knew my grandpa . He died at a very young age of 52. My grandma was a very fine seamstress . She also made lovely hankies for a very prominent department store in Seattle many many years ago and charged them 23 cents apiece. Her and her sister made them and I found a postcard that was sent to her sister discussing the amount they would charge.
This is a beautiful Applique my friend of 30 some years made for me a few years ago. She does amazing work and is a true Applique Artist. This hangs in my bedroom




One of my african violets in its splender. This is a trailing African Violet and it is beautiful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment