Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Day On The Farm

The sun was out beautiful today and I made my way outside to get some things started for spring. I have small fruit trees to move that were planted by the previous owner. She planted them in the yard and way to close together. I found a perfect place for an orchard so I am moving them before they are to big to move. So far I have 3 of them moved and they are looking really good. I have about 10 to move. I also started my garden site.
My sheep are getting closer to lambing which is aways so exciting to me. I will keep you posted on that.
My chickens are starting to lay again. It will be so nice to have eggs again.
We had terrible rain and flooding here last week but all of that has subsided and I think we are back to normal again. My place was saved from the flooding but around us we had many people that were hit with it.
Looking forward to another nice day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin!
    Nice to see your blog and all of your progress!
    I am so excited that my chickens are laying again too! 7 eggs today, even in the cold. We had to buy a dozen just after Christmas and I just about died! LOL!
    Take care!
    LaVonne

    ReplyDelete