Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Our snow had just about melted away and 2 nights ago we got 7 or 8 inches again. I think I am starting to get tired of it.
I have so much to do outside. When we bought this place in June of this year , the lady that owned it took every tree off of the front part of the acreage. The backpart of the acreage still has lots of trees. So now I am trying to get a few bushes and trees planted around for the birds. We have a very nice view of the valley so I don't want to obstruct that.
She planted fruit tress ( small ) very close to the house and way to close together so we are going to move them to an orchard. I will put my garden where the fruit trees are now. I am making a raised bed garden. I would like to make it much larger but I can't take care of a huge garden.
So that is what I will be doing as soon as I can get out there to get started.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment