Sunday, November 29, 2009

After Thanksgiving

       Well the turkey was cooked , the family was here and a good time was had by all. Only one family member was missing our granddaughter Megan. She is a Pharmacy Tec at one of the local hospitals and had to work. We missed her very much.
        I spent the day today taking down Fall ( I have 12 boxes of decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving ) and getting ready to put up Christmas. I love decorating. This will be our first Christmas with a big Christmas tree. Last year it was still buried in the trailer from our move. I can't wait. It would be nice to have a fresh tree but they are just too expensive.
Sunday I will meet my daughter and some of here friends and 2 of my granddaughters at a local nursery and we will each be making a wreath. We did this last year and it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment