Monday, January 25, 2010

A Few More Christmas Pictures

Our first real Christmas tree in our new home. I just had a little tiny tree last year . I couldn't find my decorations last year.  We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Our family  all together , happy and healthy .  It is very important to me to have Christmas at our house.                                       
                      My five granddaughters on  Christmas day. For some reason I didn't get a picture of the 2 boys . They were there somewhere
                                                    .
Mollie waiting for Santa

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is pretty and so are your granddaughters. So where were those boys? Probably snacking in the kitchen, that's where I usually find them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by to say hello. What a lovely home and family you have. Love the sheep shearing pics too. I am also a shepherdess, I have shetlands.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete