Saturday, October 27, 2012

So Much More Of Summer

 The best part of summer is making smores. I am always right there with my paper plate.
 Papa's birthday. It is always so fun and the kids are so excited .
 All grand kids were present except two. Always a couple missing because they work. They love their Papa so much.
 Papa busy fixing his trailer.
 My workroom. It sits in front of the green house and when it is finished it will have a cute little porch on it. I am using it to make soap, wash fleeces, extract my honey and plant my seeds.You will never know how happy my greenhouse and workroom  has made me. I might even start canning in it.
 Our Blue Moon
 Strawberry Jam. It is so good. I think the best I ever made.
So many eggs from my gals. They are so faithful . Our egg customers love their eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment