Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Annual Wreath Making


My daughter Jenny started  a fun tradition. She gets as many friends and relatives as she can to make a Christmas wreath at a class at a local Nursery. There is a charge for it but it  is a fun class to look forward to. This year 3 of my granddaughters and 1 of my grandsons joined us.

This is my daughter, Jenny and her little daughter, Sadie










This is the wreath I made . I added cones to it later and it is now on my front door








Jenny 's little boy ,G.W. Who thinks he is a reindeer.
The kids were very good and had fun designing there own masterpieces.











My grandaughter, Megan. This was her first time making a wreath and she did a great job.
















This is my oldest grand daughter, Kendra with her wreath. It was also the first time she had made a wreath.It looks great.




A great time was had by all and we all left feeling very proud of ourselves.

1 comment: